This “Cookie Notice” is prepared by Çalık Holding Anonim Şirketi (“Company” or “Çalık Holding”) as the data controller, whose identity details are given below, in order to fulfill its obligation to inform you regarding the processing of your personal data as per Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the Communique on the Procedures and Principles to Follow in Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform. All natural persons who visit any websites owned by Çalık Holding will be considered visitors for the purposes of this Cookie Notice.
1. Identity of the Data Controller
Your personal data can be processed by Çalık Holding as the data controller, whose addresses and contact information are given below, as per the Law to the extent it is relevant and necessary for the following purposes within the framework of the principles stipulated in Article 4 of the Law.
Headquarters : Büyükdere Caddesi No:163 34394 Zincirlikuyu, Şişli-İstanbul
Phone : 0 212 306 50 00
Fax : 0 212 306 56 00
Web Site : www.calik.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Strictly Necessary Cookies used on www.calik.com
These cookies are required for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled. They are usually set to keep your privacy preferences or use the data you enter whenever you log in or fill out a form on the website. You can use your browser settings to block or notify you of these cookies. In that case, however, certain parts of the website may not work properly. These cookies do not contain any personal data.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Provider||Cookie Type||Term|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||www.calik.com||General purpose platform session cookie, used by sites written with Miscrosoft .NET based technologies. Usually used to maintain an anonymised user session by the server.||During session|
|www.calik.com||Keeps necessary information to work web site.||During session|
|cookiespool_consent||www.calik.com||Use for the keeping explicit consent taken from the visitors through cookiespool.||Six Months|
|__cf_bm||.myfonts.net||Cloudlare’s bot products identify and decrease automatic traffic to preserve web site form the wrongful bots.||During session|
|TS01a403b7||www.calik.com||Compulsory cookie for the website to work ||During session|
Performance and Analytics Cookies used on www.calik.com
|Cookie Name||Cookie Provider||Cookie Type||Term|
|_ga||www.calik.com||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||400 days|
|_gid||www.calik.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||1 day|
|_gat||www.calik.com||It is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute|
3. Parties to Whom Personal Data Is Transferred And The Purposes Of Transfer
The personal data can be transferred to business partners, group companies, or public authorities as per the applicable regulations to the extent it is necessary for the purposes previously described. Moreover, certain cookies used on the Company website may be provided by third-party service providers. If you choose to accept the use of these cookies, your personal data can be transferred overseas with your explicit consent.
4. The Method And Legal Grounds For Collecting Personal Data
The Company collects and processes personal data through the forms available and the cookies used on the website as it is necessary “for the processing of personal data of the parties to a contract, provided that it is strictly and directly related to the execution or the performance of such contract”, “for the data controller to fulfill their legal obligations”, “for the processing of data in line with legitimate interests of the data subject without violating their fundamental rights and freedoms” and based on “explicit consent”.
5. Your Rights as The Data Subject and The Method of Exercising Your Rights
We hereby inform you that you, as the data subject, shall have the following rights as per Article 11 of the Law, without prejudice to the exemptions stipulated under Article 28 of the same:
• To learn if your personal data is being processed,
• o request information about the processing if your personal data has been processed,
• To know the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether they were processed according to the intended purpose,
• To know the third parties located in Turkey or abroad to whom your personal data are transferred,
• To request the rectification of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and request the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred to be notified accordingly,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data, and request the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred to be notified accordingly,
• To object to any negative consequences that might arise from your personal data being analyzed exclusively through automated systems,
• To claim damages, you may incur due to unlawful processing of your personal data,
You can issue your requests within the scope of your rights described above according to the procedures stipulated in Article 5 of the Communique on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller in writing and with your wet ink signature, and deliver them personally at Büyükdere Caddesi No: 163 34394 Zincirlikuyu, Şişli-İstanbul, or send to the same address via a notary public, or you can send your electronically signed requests to our Company’s REM (Registered E-Mail) address email@example.com or send firstname.lastname@example.org if your e-mail address is in our system.